We are announcing the latest release of SFTPPlus version 4.8.0.
- The embedded OpenSSL libraries used on Windows, macOS, and generic Linux were updated to version 1.1.1h. [#5496]
- You can now configure an overwrite rule for the file dispatcher event handler. [#5510-1]
- You can now configure the file dispatcher event handler to copy a file using a temporary name and then rename it to the original name at the end of the transfer. [#5510]
- The states for authentication methods are now correctly displayed in the Local Manager GUI. This regression was introduced in version 3.51.0. Since then, their states were always shown as disabled. [#5458]
- When a transfer is configured with a stable_interval value lower than the value of changes_poll_interval, the stable_interval value is ignored. The number of seconds used is 1 more than what is set for changes_poll_interval. [client-side][#5496]
You can check the full release notes here.