We are happy to announce the latest release of SFTPPlus, version 4.2.0.
- The HTTP Post event handler can now be configured to send a set of custom headers. [#3778-1]
- The event emitted when a file is closed for an FTP/FTPS server-side connection now contains the overall transfer speed of that file. [server-side][ftp][ftps] [#3778-2]
- You can now send HTTP POST events using a custom format. [#3778]
- You can now configure a delay for the execution of the dispatch-file event handler and the execution is ignored if the targeted file no longer exists after the delay. [#814]
- When copying local files using the file-dispatcher event handler, the copies are now created without keeping the source file's attributes. This prevents creating extra file versions on a versioned filesystem. [#2042]
You can check the full release notes here.