We are pleased to announce the latest release of SFTPPlus version 3.27.0.
- It is now possible to define the expiration date and time when configuring an account of type application or OS. [server-side] [#1152]
- An audit event is now emitted when the HTTP connection is made and when it is closed. [client-side][http][https] [#3925]
- When the user is authenticated based on the SSL certificate, the FTPS server now responds with code 230 instead of 232. [ftps][server-side] [#3563]
- FTPS client connections will now verify the identity of the remote FTPS server when configured to check against a certificate authority. [ftps][client-side][security] [#3566]
- When a WebDAV location fails to re-authenticate, it will enter the fail state and no other operations are performed. [client-side][http][https] [#4339-1]
- When a WebDAV client session has its session credentials rejected and multiple WebDAV client requests are made at the same time, only a single re-authentication request is made. [client-side][http][https] [#4339]
- Use a PID file in $INSTALL_ROOT in the init/unit files too, as used by the bin/admin-commands.sh script by default. This avoids mismatches when the daemon is started with this script and the status is checked with an init script. [#4388]
Deprecations and Removals
- Support for AIX 5.3 was removed. AIX 7.1 is still supported. If you are still using this platform, please get in touch with us. [#4361-1]
- Support for Raspbian Linux was removed. If you would like to use SFTPPlus on this platform, please get in touch with us. [#4361]
- Support for SUSE Enterprise Linux 10 was removed. If you are still using this platform, please get in touch with us. [#4397]
You can check the full release notes.