We are pleased to announce the latest release of SFTPPlus version 3.24.0.
This release adds the following new functionalities:
- The Past Activity page, accessible from Local Manager, now has an option to download all events in CSV format.
- The WebDAV location now supports the get_attributes client shell command. [http][https][webdav][client-side]
- The Solaris 10 and 11 packages for SPARC are now only available in 32bit in order to keep Python's memory usage low.
- SUSE Enterprise Linux 11 with Security Module is now a supported platform, providing stronger cryptography than base SLES 11, with support for TLS 1.2 and SHA2.
- The OpenSSL version distributed in our Windows version was updated to OpenSSL 1.1.0f. [ftps][https]
- Transient errors generated while watching a location will now emit an event. [client-side]
The release fixed the following defects:
- You can now run file uploads taking longer than 20 seconds. A timeout is no longer raised after 20 seconds when performing a long upload over HTTP, as long as chunks are transferred with a delay smaller than 20 seconds. [http][https][client-side]
- A defect was fixed which previously allowed bad configurations for the structured_fields Local File Event Handler configuration option.
- An internal error is not triggered when a local file event handler with time based rotation has a bad configuration.
Please take note of the following deprecations and removals:
- The following events where renamed as part of event ID reorganization. Please ensure to check your usage of the following event IDs: Event with ID 32001 was renamed to 30004, 70001 to 30071, 70002 to 30072, 70003 to 30073, 70005 to 30075, 70006 to 30076, 70007 to 30077, 70008 to 30078, 80002 to 10102, 80003 to 10103, 80004 to 10104, 80005 to 10105, 80006 to 10106.
- Standard support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 was removed. RHEL 5 has reached the end of production phase. Please contact us if you need extended life-cycle support.
- The Windows renamed installation file is no longer provided as part of the standard download files. Please contact us if you are not able to download the standard Windows installation kit.
You can check the full release notes.