10. Server-side Usage Instructions¶
The instructions found in this section is targeted at system administrators or application developers looking to use SFTPPlus' server-side capabilities based on the available configuration and without the need to implement custom components.
If you are looking to implement bespoken functionality, see the Developers documentation.
- 10.1. Accounts Authentication
- 10.2. Accounts Authorization
- 10.3. Identity and Access Management for administrators (IAM)
- 10.4. Web Administration Console
- 10.5. Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- 10.6. FTP/FTPS Usage
- 10.7. SFTP / SCP Usage
- 10.8. HTTP / HTTPS Service
- 10.9. Let's Encrypt Certificate Automation
- 10.10. Command line administration
- 10.11. File system access
- 10.12. Events, Event Handlers and the audit trail
- 10.13. Command-Line Administration-Shell