2.6. Uninstalling SFTPPlus on Windows¶
Uninstalling SFTPPlus is a straightforward process, and it can be initiated using any of the following methods:
- Using the Uninstall SFTPPlus link from the Windows Programs Menu.
- Using the Programs and Features Windows feature in Control Panel.
- From a command line, by running the uninstaller available in the SFTPPlus installation folder.
Regardless of the uninstallation method used, the following sub-directories in the installation directory will have to be manually removed once the process is completed:
2.6.1. Silently uninstalling SFTPPlus¶
In order to silently uninstall SFTPPlus, open a command line with full administrator access rights (Run As Administrator).
Then go to the installation path of SFTPPlus and run the uninstaller with the following parameters:
SFTPPlus-windows-x86-VERSION-uninstall.exe /S _?=Installation\Path
- VERSION - is the version of SFTPPlus running in your environment
- /S - makes the uninstallation process silent
- _? - defines the installation directory.