The latest release of SFTPPlus version 4.27.0 is now available.
An important change in this release is the support for the rsa-sha2-256 and rsa-sha2-512 algorithms, for the SFTP and SCP protocols.
Below are a few changes to the web management interface:
- Support Azure AD authentication.
- Allow associating administrators authenticated using OS accounts to OS groups.
- Improved filtering of the event handlers.
- Role permissions configuration was updated with specific permissions for starting/stopping of SFTPPlus components.
- Unique names are enforced for users, groups, administrators, and roles.
This release also includes timeout fixes for closing idle HTTP/HTTPS connections.
You can check the full release notes here.