We are announcing the latest release of SFTPPlus version 3.47.0.
- You can now configure multiple domains for a free Let's Encrypt certificate using the subjectAlternativeName field. [server-side][ftps][https] [#5108]
- A new event handler of type external-executable was added to execute external scripts or programs. [#5234]
- Windows Server 2019 is now a supported platform. [#5241-1]
- The bundled OpenSSL libraries in Windows, SLES 11, and OS X were updated to versions 1.1.1b, adding support for TLS 1.3. [#5241]
- The WebDAV location now ignores HTTP proxy errors when they occur while monitoring a remote SharePoint Online site. [client-side][https] [#5114-1]
- The WebDAV location now works with multiple parallel transfers from the same SharePoint Online source. [client-side][https] [#5114]
- The SFTP and SCP file transfer services will no longer block the whole SFTPPlus process during the SSH handshake. [server-side][sftp][scp] [#5202]
Deprecations and Removals
- Event with ID 20057, emitted when execute_at_startup times out, was removed and replaced by event with ID 20056. [#5234]
You can check the full release notes here.