We invite you to try a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL for any of the SFTPPlus products.
Our try-before-you-buy gives you the opportunity to evaluate our product in the context of your own data and your own workflow.
The trial period includes:
- Full functionality
- All protocols included
- No limitations for file transfers
- Comprehensive documentation
- Support during evaluation period
Following the 30-day trial period, the purchase of a license is required in
order to continue to use any of the SFTPPlus products.
Licenses are issued on standard terms installation and will guarantee:
- Perpetual license
- Full functionality without any restrictions
- All protocols included (SFTP (SSH), FTPS, FTP, HTTPS, SCP)
- No additional costs for disaster recovery or
test/development licenses as they are included at no cost.
- Unlimited usage (including concurrent users & connections,
unlimited files sizes & numbers of transfers etc.)
- No cost or barriers to transfer, assignment or novation if contract
outsource relationship changes.
- 30 days support for application installation and configuration.
We support our customers with initial installation and configuration without
Standard or extended support contracts are available for SFTPPlus.
Acquiring a support contract will ensure:
- Annual support for all your environments (production, testing, DR)
- Fast response time for all issues, questions or comments.
No need to arrange support or consultancy fees before each support request.
- Telephone and email support
- Installation and usage support
- Product updates and upgrades with no additional costs.
We work with customers continually to add new features and functionality.
- Product defect fixes, security fixes
- File transfer protocol updates.
Over time the file transfer protocol
standards are updated to provide better integration with modern/current
- Secure protocols security fixes.
While the current cryptographic method
used by SFTPPlus are considered secure by the IT industry, over time
changes in the computational power or later research in the cryptography
field might prove that they are insecure.
- Managed file transfer and secure file transfer consultancy.
More details about our support option can be found on the
support dedicated page.
For more details about the support options please contact our
We offer tailored license packages and support contracts for your business,
customers, or third parties, including but not limited to:
- Single or multiple licenses (Windows, Linux, UNIX)
- Client-side or server-side protocols (or both)
- Unlimited installations on one (or more) platform on one (or more) sites
- Unlimited enterprise usage across the enterprise's division/branch
(Single or multi-platform usage)
- Unlimited enterprise usage across the enterprise worldwide
(Single or multi-platform usage)
Public sector and educational discounts are available on request.
Consultancy is available for additional customization, integration and
configuration. Most customers do not require any additional consultancy and
can implement SFTPPlus using our documentation and support team.
Our pricing is the same for all customers.
Customers who prefer to purchase through a reseller generally do so because
this service is useful to them. In some cases it may be appropriate for the
reseller to charge the customer an additional fee, on top of the cost of the
license as we are unable to offer discounts to resellers.
When multiple resellers contact us for a quote on the same item,
we will quote the same price to all who inquire.