We are pleased to announce the latest release of SFTPPlus,
This release adds the following new functionalities:
- The Local File Event Handler can now rotate files daily on a certain time.
- It is now possible to configure the certificate chain advertised by the
SFTPPlus services which act as SSL/TLS servers.
- You can now define the filter for an event handler based on the
structured data associated to the event.
The release also fixed the following defects:
- The time based log rotation now occurs exactly at the configured time, not only
when a new event is emitted.
- HTTP/HTTPS client-side connections which take more than 15 seconds to be
initialized, more than 20 seconds to send the headers once connection is
established, more than 15 seconds to send a fragment of the body content, are
now considered stalled and are closed with a timeout error.
You can check the full