We are pleased to announce the latest release of SFTPPlus,
It includes support for listening on port below 1024 using Unix special
capabilities and permissions.
The server-side home folder creation capabilities were improved to allow
creating a set of directories and subdirectories after an account is
Here is the list of adder minor improvements:
- It is now possible for event handlers to filter an event based on the UUID of
the component which has generated the event.
- It is now possible to configure a template for generating the body of the
email sent by the email-sender event handler.
- The audit message for loading a CRL was updated to include the date and time
at which the CRL will be reloaded together with information about the date
and time advertised by the CRL for the next publish and next update.
This release also comes with a few defect fixes. Here are the most important
- On Linux and Unix systems, when the SFTP server-side creates new files, their
permissions are filtered against the configured umask. This was a regression
introduced in version 2.8.0, in which the umask value was not used for the
newly created files.
- Monitoring/watching a location is no longer stopped when a file is quickly
moved then removed, moved then create another file with the same name or
moved and then modify the moved file.
You can check the full